Now Hiring – Marketing Intern
Posted By: Bridget Cardillo
Corporate, Mobile accessories industry
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Part-time, unpaid internship for school credit
Cellairis, an industry leader in providing cutting-edge tech accessories, is looking for an energetic and talented marketing intern to join our marketing team. Intern will be responsible for organizing product campaigns, social media development, and franchise and public relations communication. Must be able to express your opinions and share new ideas in a fast paced environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be enrolled with at least a sophomore standing, in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task; flexibility to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a team environment and independently
- Project management assistance. New product execution. Pulling samples for public relations opportunities, reviewers, etc.
- Monitor and track media. Write media and press updates; Log tasks, reviews, press clips, etc.
- Organize and launch branded communication campaigns (Print collateral, POP, Internal/External communications, etc.)
- Prepare pitch letters for industry reviewers and bloggers
- Create social media campaigns and measure results
- Attend and participate in strategy brainstorm sessions to come up with new marketing concepts and products
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, or Advertising major preferred
- Additional desired qualification, but not required: Spanish speaking and writing skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a writing sample along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.