Now Hiring – Collections Supervisor
Posted By: Casie Classey
Corporate, Mobile accessories industry
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Cellairis, an industry leader in providing cutting-edge tech accessories, is looking for an experienced Collections Specialist to join our accounting team. Must have 3-5 years of corporate collections experience and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced multiple entity collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting
- High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
- Manage customers on the shutdown report
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service to dealers and sales
- Internal and External customer interface
- Participate in team planning meetings
- 3-5 years High Volume corporate Collections experience.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.