Now Hiring – Cellairis Marketing Interns For Summer 2012
Posted By: Remy
Cellairis, HQ’d in Alpharetta, GA, is now accepting applications for its summer marketing internships that begin June 4th and end August 10th. These are paid internships. College Credit may be available. The application deadline is March 31st, 2012. Applicants must be at least in their junior year and available for the entire 11 weeks to be considered.
Cellairis – a mobile accessories retailer – provides innovative and fashion-forward cases and accessories for all mobile devices and tablets. Named #7 in the “Top 25 Atlanta-Based Franchises” in February 2012 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, Cellairis continues it’s expansive growth in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
At Cellairis, we protect your tech in style!
- Project management assistance. New product execution. Pulling samples for public relations opportunities, reviewers, etc.
- Monitor and track media and write media & press updates; Logging tasks, reviews, press clips, etc.
- Organize and launch branded communication campaigns (Print collateral, POP, Internal/External communications, etc.)
- Prepare pitch letters and pitch for industry reviewers & bloggers
- Assist in the development and execution of press materials including fact sheets, bios and product backgrounders
- Attend and participate in strategy brainstorm sessions to come up with new marketing concepts & products
- Support (and attend if available) in the production of items needed for on-the-ground marketing events
- College Student who is in at least his/her junior or senior year. (Graduates are welcome to apply as well.)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Marketing, Communication or Public Relations major preferred
- Positive, professional, creative personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience and awareness of social media and online community integration
- Multi-Tasker; Flexibility to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
This hands-on opportunity is intended for those students and recent graduates who are serious about pursuing a career in marketing and/or communications.
To apply, email email@example.com with a cover letter, resume and references.